Jennifer Love is on the show today, and her name perfectly reflects her huge heart and gentle spirit. Welcome to Episode #9 of the Work with Soul Podcast. I’m your host Rebecca Niziol. Today’s show is a little bit different, because Jen actually walks me (and all of us) through the first steps of re-writing your money story.
Jennifer Love, an award-winning, 5-time serial entrepreneur has helped businesses raise over $100 million in funding over the past 20 years. Jennifer was the co-founding CEO of NibMor chocolate, one of America’s top candy brands. A trailblazer with a heart that matches her name, Jennifer is now determined to end financial gender inequality by helping women become masterful with finances. Today Jennifer is a keynote speaker and the Visionary CEO of One More Woman, a metrics-driven, educational, and advisory organization that helps high-impact women entrepreneurs scale their businesses to $1 million and beyond annually
In this episode, Jennifer shares:
- 21:10, 27:08 Shame, blame, and guilt around money and how to begin re-wiring the way you think and feel about as well as make money.
- 22:12 How your thoughts and perspective releases a chemical reaction in your body, and how changing your thoughts can change our addiction to unhealthy patterns around money, dating, and anything we feel stuck in.
- 2:00 Meditation and the befriending the observer within yourself to change the dialogue up in your head, and some of the benefits in doing so.
- 33:24 Step by Step tools begin process of looking at your money story and rewire it.
- One More Woman
- One More Woman on Instagram
- One More Woman on Facebook
- One More Woman on Twitter
- Jennifer Love on LinkedIn
- Calm App
- Headspace Meditation App
- Work With Soul Meditation + Prayer Circle
How was this episode for you?
If something in this episode got you excited, triggered up a question or opinion, join us over on Facebook in our free online community.
Episode 9- Jennifer Love on Re-writing Your Money Story