Today on the show we have our first male guest, Stephen Lovegrove, and we had so much fun on this one. His personality will have your laughing and sending chills down your arms when he drops some deep truths.
Stephen Lovegrove is proud to be America’s Life Coach. He takes entrepreneurs, celebrities, and world leaders to the next level, showing people how to create their destiny from the inside out. Stephen does his work through 1:1 coaching as well as through being a television host based out of Los Angeles.
In this episode, Stephen shares:
- 3:30 A Course in Miracles: moving from fear to love and truth
- 10:28 Our deepest fear is the unknown within ourselves, and how this relates to the unknowns outside of us
- 34:47 How to get out of a personal hell and disrupt patterns that are no longer serving you.
- 21:00 Truth, and how it is quietly persistent, whereas fear/ego creates a false urgency, and how to tell the difference between these two parts of yourself.
- How To Find Yourself- Stephen Lovegrove
- Stephen on Facebook
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Instagram
- A Course In Miracles
- Little Mix on YouTube
How was this episode for you?
If something in this episode got you excited, triggered up a question or opinion, join us over on Facebook in our free online community.
Episode 10- Stephen Lovegrove on Knowing the Difference between Truth and Fear