REVIVAL 2020 Terms & Conditions
- Your Travel Arrangements
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel.
- Travel Insurance
(a) Travel insurance is optional. If you choose not to purchase Travel Insurance you agree to not hold Rebecca Niziol or Work with Soul liable for any additional costs or loss in ability to participate due to injury, sickness, weather or other challenges or delays.
- Your Health
(a) It is your responsibility to let Rebecca Niziol know if you have any injuries and to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the retreat. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must desist immediately.
(b) It is also your responsibility to consult a doctor with an understanding of yoga to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities that you may choose to do whilst on the retreat.
(c) Please advise us of any mental or physical health conditions and dietary requirements while you book. If you have health conditions and dietary requirements that may be affected by the activities offered on our retreats we reserve the right to advise you to desist and in the interests of your wellbeing, or others, we may decline your stay at our retreats.
(d) Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, the retreat is in the desert where the land can be uneven and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain.
- Refunds & Cancellation by you
- Your $600 deposit secures your room and is fully refundable for 7 days after you make the payment. If for any reason we do not see the retreat as a fit, you will be refunded within 48 hours in full.
- After the 7 day window, your deposit is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds on cancellations after March 28, 2020 (30 days before the retreat begins). If you cancel before March 28, 2020 you will be reimbursed your fees minus your deposit and a $97 processing fee. Refunds will be issued within 48 hours of cancellation.
- If you cancel after March 28, 2020 you are responsible for your FULL payment. No refunds will be issued, but your deposit and retreat fees are fully transferable to another person (that is approved). If you are unable to fill the spot, you are liable for all remaining payments. Due to limited rooms and space, late cancellations mean someone else did not get that spot.
- We understand emergencies happen and will do our best to work with you on a case by case basis if something comes up and you need to late cancel.
- There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat (ex: if you leave early)
- Cancellations by us
- In the highly unlikely event that Rebecca Niziol//Work with Soul cancels or reschedules the retreat, she/Work with Soul and all involved parties are not responsible for travel or other costs incurred by you.
- If an extremely rare cancellation does occur your deposit as well as entire payment will be issued in a refund within 7 days of written cancellation notice.
- All payments are due in full by May 1st, 2020, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in writing in advance.
- Monthly payment plans are available for a small additional fee of $50
- Amendments by us
Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
- Our liability to you
(a) We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
(b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
(c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
- No Liability for possessions
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your possessions are kept safe at all times. We are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- Complaints & Issues
If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform Rebecca or Alissa immediately and they will endeavor to put things right. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behavior of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation. We do our best to curate the group and interview each individual to ensure this retreat and group are the right fit. We do not tolerate disrespect towards us or other retreat members, and have the right to refuse or ask someone to leave if necessary.
You authorize Alissa Seymoure, Rebecca Niziol and/or Work with Soul’s photographers to take and use photographs in any and all forms and media for the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic and printed form or internet websites), for any product or services, or other lawful uses as may be determined by the photographers or business. You waive any and all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy or finished product.
I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand and agree to the terms of this release.